Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture Timeline Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Venture Timeline Question

What are you recent experiences of when you'll receive your Capital One Venture Card? I applied for it Friday (10/26) and was hoping I would receive it by 11/3. I was instantly approved on Friday. I know that Capital One says 7-10 Business Days so I'm curious how long it took for you guys to receive. The "Card Tracker" on my account says it is in the "creating" stage. How long was it in that stage for you before being shipped? Thanks all!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Venture Timeline Question

I recently applied and was approved for this card as well. It took about 3-5 days before I had it in hand. I'd give it 3-5 business days at least.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have the Venture, but I did get approved for the Savor about a month ago. IME, the card tracker was highly inaccurate. I got an email that the card had been shipped 2 days before the card tracker reflected that. I was approved on a Sunday and received the card the following Wednesday (8 business days). 

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!! That's really fast then!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah it appears so. I just got a notification that my card shipped but the tracker still shows in the creation process. How many days did it take you to receive your card after the shipping email if you don't mind me asking?

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't have the Venture, but I did get approved for the Savor about a month ago. IME, the card tracker was highly inaccurate. I got an email that the card had been shipped 2 days before the card tracker reflected that. I was approved on a Sunday and received the card the following Wednesday (8 business days). 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah it appears so. I just got a notification that my card shipped but the tracker still shows in the creation process. How many days did it take you to receive your card after the shipping email if you don't mind me asking?

@Anonymous wrote:

Thinking back, I believe the card was delivered before I previously said; I was out of town and didn't activate it until the next day. The card was delivered 6 days after I got the shipping email but I would imagine YMMV based on location.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I first got mine I believe it took 6 days (not counting a Sunday in there). I just recently product changed it to a Quicksilver on a Wednesday and received that on a Tuesday. They say 7-10 day range, but my experience has always been closer to the 5 day range.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thought I would provide an update of how long it took. It took exactly one week. I applied Friday and received the card the next Friday.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.