Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one QS One

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one QS One

• My wife recently just rose her score some,  and we did a pre-qualify for capital one. It pre-qualified her for the quicksilver one within $39 annual fee. When she applied for the card it said that she was almost approved but they needed more info to open her account......does this mean a denial or approval? She’s been on hold with them for a while. 
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital one QS One

It could go either way. Cap One has been giving out a lot of pending messages lately. Hopefully it’s good news!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So after talking to them on the phone they needed her drivers license and SS card and said it would take a couple days to gather everything. We shall see I guess 

Message 3 of 6
nax
Regular Contributor

Should be good! I'll say CONGRATZ now!!!

Message 4 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Sounds promising. I'd call back ASAP and ask them if you can change it to the Platinum. Easier to upgrade to a reg Quicksilver and no annual fee. Good Luck!

Message 5 of 6
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:
Sounds promising. I'd call back ASAP and ask them if you can change it to the Platinum. Easier to upgrade to a reg Quicksilver and no annual fee. Good Luck!

No AF on the Plat but also No Rewards.   Spend is only $1600 in a year to break even, so the QS1 could still be worthwhile.   I had no problem upgrading my QS1 to a QS. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.