cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one QS One

Highlighted
Valued Member

Capital one QS One

• My wife recently just rose her score some,  and we did a pre-qualify for capital one. It pre-qualified her for the quicksilver one within $39 annual fee. When she applied for the card it said that she was almost approved but they needed more info to open her account......does this mean a denial or approval? She’s been on hold with them for a while. 
Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 640
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital one QS One

It could go either way. Cap One has been giving out a lot of pending messages lately. Hopefully it’s good news!

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex ED: 18k
Citi DC: 6.7k
Citi Rewards+: 3.6k
Bank Americard: 2.8k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Member

So after talking to them on the phone they needed her drivers license and SS card and said it would take a couple days to gather everything. We shall see I guess 

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 640
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Should be good! I'll say CONGRATZ now!!!

Goal Cards

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Sounds promising. I'd call back ASAP and ask them if you can change it to the Platinum. Easier to upgrade to a reg Quicksilver and no annual fee. Good Luck!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:
Sounds promising. I'd call back ASAP and ask them if you can change it to the Platinum. Easier to upgrade to a reg Quicksilver and no annual fee. Good Luck!

No AF on the Plat but also No Rewards.   Spend is only $1600 in a year to break even, so the QS1 could still be worthwhile.   I had no problem upgrading my QS1 to a QS. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.