Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captial One Walmart Rewards Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Captial One Walmart Rewards Card

As I know before it was transfer to CP1, Synchrony CLI'ed me then now I decided try to CLI with CP1. Boy, they are very tricky and it came this to me, I'm not sure why they claimed CLI count against the INQ on my CR, seriously? That's messed up.

cpwmcard.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Captial One Walmart Rewards Card

New lender, different UW standards so not surprised on the outcome. Capital One CLI requests can be fickle while SYNCB used to have more flexibility. It is what it is.
Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Honestly i expect most people will be stuck at whatever limit they have or get with C1. This is a lender that seems to really want heavy usage to justify an increase. I wont even bother to try and appease the triple whippleSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 5
Rudy1
Established Contributor

I have Synchrony cards like Lowes Card and yes Synchrony tends to be flexible with credit increases and sometimes did not pull my credit as a hard inquiry for a credit line increase. I actually just got approved for the Capital One Walmart Mastercard but I have other Capital One accounts and I have gotten that same letter of two many inquiries on your credit report. My advice is to either wait for Capital One to consider you without you requesting or let some inquries fall off. 

>
Goal Cards:
Message 4 of 5
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Honestly i expect most people will be stuck at whatever limit they have or get with C1. This is a lender that seems to really want heavy usage to justify an increase. I wont even bother to try and appease the triple whippleSmiley Wink

Im still upset I didnt go back for one final CLI when it was still with Synchrony

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.