Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Visa

tag
Dirge
Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Visa

Thanks @UncleB . I had to travel for a family emergency, so I didn't get a chance until today to try the fraud verification number (while I was out of town I DID try the number that the letter had sent me, since my available time to call was off-hours, but that number didn't ask for additional information and instead said that my application was still being reviewed). I called the fraud verification number this morning and they told me that my application had been turned down. I had already decided that Chase wasn't a company I was interested in doing business with, so I'm not really disappointed. 

Message 11 of 13
Dirge
Contributor

@UncleB Just wanted to give you an update. I can't copy a screenshot here, but I applied to my credit union, PenFed, and they gave me a card with a $25k limit -- by far my biggest ever! And it's even at 16.49% interest, not quite their highest. 

Message 12 of 13
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Thanks for the heads-up, @Dirge, and congrats! Smiley Very Happy

For others, the new thread for the PenFed approval can be found here:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/PenFed-PCR-25k-approval/m-p/6591252 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.