Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Application

tag
blazerein
Established Contributor

Chase Application

So right now I'm on 5/24 jail and gardening for Chase. The only relationship I have with them was an Auto Loan all paid 5 years ago. Any recommendation on what card to apply for?  Looking at CSP or CFU.  If I apply for CSP and gets denied, do they offer you a lower end card like CFF or CFU?  How long before you can apply again if you get denied (under 5/24 of course) ? Or should I just apply getting a CFU just to get my feet in the door?  Thanks in advance.

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Application

All of their cards are under a 5/24 restriction, unfortunately.  If you apply for CSP and your application is not approved, they will not consider for CFF or CFU.  The only way to bypass the 5/24 restriction is through a pre-approved offer in-branch or online (black stars or green check mark offers).

Wait until you're off the 5/24 restriction.  If denied for any of their cards you can reapply for the same product after 30 days.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.