Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Offer?

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Chase Offer?

Started banking with Chase about 2 months about they just came to VA finally! I would love to get a Chase Freedom. I dont have any firm offers and I am over 5/24 and know I would denied. Is there any amount of time were the offers start to appear on the chase account.

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Offer?

I don't believe there is a specific timeline to your point.  You can check 2 places...the "Just for you" online (they'll likely have something but it may not be for a CC but instead...an offer to see options for products...which isn't really an offer.  If the "Credit Journey" button is available....once that activates, you'll see your score and within there is another Offers tab.  Some have stated an offer shows up in place versus the other.  

Message 2 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Harvey26 wrote:

Started banking with Chase about 2 months about they just came to VA finally! I would love to get a Chase Freedom. I dont have any firm offers and I am over 5/24 and know I would denied. Is there any amount of time were the offers start to appear on the chase account.

@Harvey26, The best place to check is in the bank branch,

ask for a personal banker and explain to them about wanting a Chase Freedom.

In branch pre-approval's are about the most solid you can get.

Although I did get a black star website Marriott approval ..while well over LOL/24.

Message 3 of 8
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Didn't even think about that.  Great idea @M_Smart007 

I'm so used to doing things online..I can't remember the last time I went to a branch

Message 4 of 8
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Harvey26 wrote:

Although I did get a black star website Marriott approval ..while well over LOL/24.

+1 to this. It took 6 months for any preapprovals to show on their website for me, but before that my banker in branch was able to run a SP and give me preapproval offers not showing on their site. He told me it's never 100%, but he said when they show preapproved on his screen that he feels fairly confident in that the final decision will be favorable. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 5 of 8
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Harvey26 wrote:

Went into branch while on my lunch and I didnt have any offers or so the personal banker said she was trying to push me to apply but I already knew about 5/24 and knew it would have been an instant denial. I will give a couple months and keep an eye on my online banking and then check back in branch to see if there are any offers. Will continue you to garden and not have any new accounts or inqs. Unless its an emergency.

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 6 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Harvey26 wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Harvey26 wrote:

Went into branch while on my lunch and I didnt have any offers or so the personal banker said she was trying to push me to apply but I already knew about 5/24 and knew it would have been an instant denial. I will give a couple months and keep an eye on my online banking and then check back in branch to see if there are any offers. Will continue you to garden and not have any new accounts or inqs. Unless its an emergency.

@Harvey26  Thanks for the update. Sorry you had no current offers.

I feel you made the right decision by holding off.

You have a great strategy, and it will likely pay off for youSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It simply might have been too soon with the account only being 2 months old, you might keep an eye on your online account around statement cut 3-4. And if nothing pops up then you can try the in branch method again at the 6th month mark. Otherwise you might just have to wait out the 5/24 ride.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.