Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Pre-qualification, Come and Go?

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Chase Pre-qualification, Come and Go?

I can see some Chase pre-qualifications with my account.  But I'm not ready to apply yet since I opened another new non-Chase account.  Do you think the pre-q would stay there, or it will disappear soon?

Also pre-q is not pre-approval offered at the bank.  There still the chance the app can be denied.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Chase Pre-qualification, Come and Go?

Mine stayed for a little over six months before I actually applied, but cards would change occasionally. 

CSP stayed the whole time, but the second prequalified card alternated between Freedom, Freedom Unlimited and Slate. I guess they were offering whatever they were peddling at the time 

Message 2 of 3
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-qualification, Come and Go?

@Remedios wrote:

Mine stayed for a little over six months before I actually applied, but cards would change occasionally. 

CSP stayed the whole time, but the second prequalified card alternated between Freedom, Freedom Unlimited and Slate. I guess they were offering whatever they were peddling at the time 

This is good.  I just do not want to rush it.  Change of cards is just fine.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.