Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Preferred

Closed on my house last week.  Went home night of closing and hit a $10,500 Discover It SL.  Apped a few minutes ago with Chase for the Freedom Unlimited and BAM!  $6400 SL.  Went immediately back to DOC and found the link for the $60K for CSP.  Apped cold and got the 30 days message.

Should I be worried?

What should I expect?

Thanks a million for your help!!
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Unlimited

Congrats on your house and both approvals! 

I will let someone else weigh in on the duo chase apps. I’m not in that club 😂

(You can also use the search function if you want an immediate answer). 

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your house and approvals!  There are a ton of threads on Chase App messages, but conventional wisdom is that a 30 day is not a problem, nor is a 2 week.  The one that everyone dreads is the 7-10 day.  It may just be a verification issue and you should feel free to call and speak to a customer service person or ask to speak to an underwriter.  I haven't seen any appreciable difference in the end result for those that call and those that wait it out except those that call and are denied can begen the recon process that much sooner.  I have the CSP and Freedom and really like the combo.  Best of luck and please keep us posted!

Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love this card it's in my wallet congrats.
Message 4 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Fantastic limit. Well doneSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I m in the market for Chase Freedom Unlimited & Chase Slate apps this coming week. Its going to be a COLD APP. Do not bank with chase nor intend to bank. i m in georgia. Fico 8 EX 655 and EQ 667  TU 701

To be sure

7-10 days is bad, 30 days to 2 weeks is GOOD.

i just am in the market for balance transfer card and wanna slate with upto $6k limit. So should i apply for Freedom & Slate on the same day or within a day or two?

How do i make it happen so it has only ONE hard pull for both cards. I m 4/24 on chase.

Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your Disco and Chase approvals.
30 days can be for verification; you could call or wait and see. If it goes 30 days to 7-10, they probably want verification it was you that applied. Calling to verify won’t guarantee an approval if it changes, but could help it along the way of being processed
Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, i called in to robolady this morning. Said i have 2 apps, 1 approved for CFU for $6400, 2 is pending and i should "hear something in 2 weeks." Also saw a delayed Transunion HP this morning after calling robolady. Is this bad news? Should I call in and speak with account manager?

Thanks
Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this a denial or identity verification?
Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred

Called in to ask about status of my CSP app. Transferred to account manager. Sent text to verify my identity. Stated that tjere was nothing more to do, and that i wil receive correspondence by mail in 1 to 2 weeks.

Not feeling very good about it about now.
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.