Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Executive Office Contact for CLI Recon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Executive Office Contact for CLI Recon

Good afternoon everyone, newbie here at MyFICO Forums Smiley Happy

I was wondering whether someone had the citi EO contact info and could PM it to me? I read that they are more capable of giving CLIs which I desperately need considering I've had a $500(!!) limit for about a year now and the website simply wont get me anything (it even uses a report from months ago which wasn't as great).

Thxx for any help!

3 REPLIES 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi Executive Office Contact for CLI Recon

@Anonymous wrote:

I was wondering whether someone had the citi EO contact info and could PM it to me? I read that they are more capable of giving CLIs which I desperately need considering I've had a $500(!!) limit for about a year now and the website simply wont get me anything (it even uses a report from months ago which wasn't as great).

Thxx for any help!

I used a number that was provided in the "Backdoor Numbers" thread in "Credit Card Applications".

It worked very well for me.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 4
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

You can only get one credit limit increase for every six months if I remember correctly. That probably includes denials.

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 3 of 4
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thxx for any help!

I had the same problem, btw. They kept using an old soft pull score that was much worse than my present scores. And a customer service representative told me that 'the system' wouldn't let him do a hard pull.

So when I called the EO I specifically requested that they do a hard pull.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.