Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Rewards+

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Rewards+

Just applied yesterday for the Citi Rewards+, got an invite in the mail for 17 months no APR, so decided to give it a shot.

They pulled my TU, which is at a 725. Experian at 709 now. And Equifax isnt... the greatest, at a 615. Utilization is at 16% between 3 cards. I also applied for a PP 2% MC and got approved after I applied for the citibank.

Got a message with the whole "we're reviewing the application and will notify you in 7-10 days."

What you think the chances are? My TU prior to citi had 4 HP, 2 of which were for my recent lease and oldest dating a year back.
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Rewards+

50/50

Citi is known to double pull but, a triple pull might be because one of the doubles was TU.

It's truly a toss up on whether they will approve but, based on the TU I would say it's more likely a denial.

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, forgot to say they only pulled TU. No Equifax or Experian.

Hoping to get it, but not holding my breath. Want to drop this creditone card, but not without something to replace it lol.
Message 3 of 13
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

You can always call in and try to figure this out. Otherwise just wait for the letter. Good luck! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Whats holding down your Eq so much?
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

A couple of hospital bills I've been paying since I started the credit build(2 years or so ago). Have $2,300 left and planning 3rd weak of December to have it all paid, finally!! Lol.
Message 6 of 13
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Citi pre-selected offer was pretty good for DW. Fairly certain her name was purchased off an EQ (sp) list. Pulled EX at app, went to 7 - 10 review, received a text message to call them. They verified some info, pulled TU while on the phone and approved during the call.

She was low 700s on EX and EQ, and around 670 on TU at the time.

GL

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still waiting, anxiously. Denied or approved, at least I know they were contemplating it. Will try again around holiday season if denied.

Side note, BoA approved a CLI of $1,500.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, still in the review process. Feels like it's been weeks waiting haha. I'm used to normally getting denied, first time a company has sat there with a 'review'. Did call to see if I could move it forward a bit, but they said they haven't got around to reviewing it yet.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.