cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity 10 business day message... = denial?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity 10 business day message... = denial?

Applied last night for the Fuel Rewards MC on a whim. Unfortunately got a message that I would receive a response within 10 business days. Does this generally mean denial? Or will it be manually reviewed? Not a typical 7-10 day message (which Comenity apparently also issues).

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity 10 business day message... = denial?

FRN is a Comenity Capital card and Comenity Capital has been doing more with initial verification lately prior to granting approval.

I once had this card and they sent me a letter asking me to call in for verification. Once I called in, I was approved for the card.

Keep good thoughts and let us know how it all turns out. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied last night for the Fuel Rewards MC on a whim. Unfortunately got a message that I would receive a response within 10 business days. Does this generally mean denial? Or will it be manually reviewed? Not a typical 7-10 day message (which Comenity apparently also issues).

Not necessarily a denial. When my dad applied for this card, he got the same message and we thought it was a denial. Then, a letter came in and it was only verification. After 5 minutes on the call, he was approved.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, so there is hope yet! Smiley Very Happy

Will post the outcome after I get the letter. Fingers crossed.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.