Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Bank/Credit Bureau

tag
AyaMai
Frequent Contributor

Comenity Bank/Credit Bureau

Which credit bureau do they pull from for credit applications, I do live in Oregon.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Bank/Credit Bureau

SoCal, Sony Visa, EX

Message 2 of 6
Hex
Valued Contributor

I live in MA and they pulled Equifax for both my dearly departed AKC card and my new AAA Daily Advantage Visa Signature Card. 

credit_is_crack has an entire thread on who pulls what and Comenity is listed in the table:

EA64A47E-6546-4160-9E08-693A9A4FB645.jpeg

Here's a link to his post:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Which-Report-Will-They-Pull-Part-2/td-p/63797...

Message 3 of 6
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

The table and thread @Hex linked are excellent, but they're missing one thing: A definition of Comenity "majors" and "minors". Based on the previous thread, majors are the VISAs or Mastercards, while the minors are the store-only cards.

Message 4 of 6
AyaMai
Frequent Contributor

I did apply for AAA Daily Advantage Visa Signature Card & they did pull from Equifax. 

Message 5 of 6
AyaMai
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your response, the chart helps a lot plus the conributors to your own posts gives a huge insight about credit world & expose to other well informed contributors to other members posts. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.