Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

Lol YOLO

No locked reports. My limits are still low compared to those of people I’ve seen getting HPs. I am thinking I’m good until I get around $3k, and then I’ll freeze them before trying any more CLIs. I definitely don’t see the logic of taking a HP to grow these particular cards.
Message 61 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Ahhhh....hahaha, being the cocky dumb-tail that I am I went for the Comenity UltaMastercard....got it, sl 2500k - sp, but I have to live up to my dumb-tailed name and called in to see if there was any left on the table, they were like, uh- idk (?!?!) but we can submit your request.  So I ask 500 different ppl is it a hp or sp? So noone knew for sure, so I, knowing this is stooopid, decided to go for it....BAM! bam! and bam!  HardPullzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, two and on top of that I didn't even get an answer except the 7-10 day (u screwed up) message.  I lost 1 pt. experian and 3 transunion.  Anyway, I got another victim (new tl) to abuse with punching their "luv button" 'til they take it away from me AGAIN.  Happy weekend ...and remember kids, "Don't do as I do, do as I say do." yeah, right.  Smiley FrustratedSmiley MadSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 62 of 638
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Anyway, I got another victim (new tl) to abuse with punching their "luv button" 'til they take it away from me AGAIN. 

Amen, sister, a effing men!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 63 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity CLI denials for newer accounts

Have you ever received an auto CLI then went on line and used the “request credit limit increase button?
Message 64 of 638
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI denials for newer accounts

Since i have seen many HPs for CLIs, I will be contempt with what i have with comenity. Its not worth it to grow for my profile.
Message 65 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

So another request and the same thing happened.

I locked all my reports

Request CLI on J.Crew. Denied. Reason=we can't access your reports. They tried to HP me.

I immediately log out of J.Crew and log into Overstock

Request CLI on Overstock. Approved! with reports still locked.

This is twice now this has played out like this. Next quarter I will try Overstock then J.Crew. For some reason they want to HP me for J.Crew CLI.

Message 66 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Morpho, what are your limits on those two cards? I wonder if that has something to do with it.
Message 67 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Morpho, what are your limits on those two cards? I wonder if that has something to do with it.

Both started out as $250 limit SCT cards when I had scores barely above 500. Overstock is now at $3000, J.Crew remains $250. I’ve used them almost identical. I made one purchase each, let it report and PIF. The only difference is the J.Crew purchase was  very small $10 and and the Overstock was $80. Scores are now 670-700.

I’ve hit the love button about 3-4 times in 8 months. Every single time Overstock has been approved, J.Crew denied. Lol. The funny thing is the only reason I got the J. Crew was because I saw reports here of people growing to 8k limits in 6 months by double dipping. I never even tried to double dip. Overstock was the afterthought. I just wanted to get an easy trade line fresh out of BK. 

Honestly I don’t mind. The cards are doing their job. They are tradelines to help me rebuild. Comenity gave me a card when no one else would. I keep my reports locked because I don’t want hard pulls. I wasted a bunch of HP before I found this site and understood you need to mange your HP’s.

Message 68 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you and great info. It also happens to be the opposite of what I expected lol. I figured that the HP from JCrew would be because you had a high limit with them, as several people reporting HPs for CLIs were in the several thousand dollar range of their CLs. Strange that they’d try to HP you for a small limit.
Message 69 of 638
ohnomyfigo
Contributor

Jcrew/Comenity Robocall CLI still work?

Did this in the past but I heard rumors of poeple getting hard pulled lately. 

Has anyone done the robocall phone trick recently?

Message 70 of 638
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.