cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Jcrew/Comenity Robocall CLI still work?

Rumor has it, Comenity has been hard pull happy.

full disclosure: I have zero Comedy cards

Message 71 of 638
MJ-san
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question on Comenity CLI’s

The online form now seems to always say: "Please note we may need to access your credit report when considering your request. By submitting this request, you grant us permission to do so."

I called in (this is on a Comenity Ikea Visa) and did the robo credit line increase. The first response is "we'd like to use your credit bureau information, is that ok" ... I answered "NO" and it came back "would you like me to try without using your credit bureau info" and I answered the income question, and requested limit (I asked for 10k->15k)... it came back with a counter of 13k.

No, I'm DEFINITELY not planning on spending that at Ikea, but I just got a BT offer that's beyond amazing - 0% until 9/20 with $0 fee, so now I have a little more breathing room to use it Smiley Happy

Message 72 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve never tried calling in but may do it next time on Wayfair. I got my monthly $250 increase on VS this morning (4 straight months of that) so that one I’ll leave alone til June, but maybe it’s worth trying robo on Wayfair. I don’t need even what I have now but I’ll take all the SP CLIs they want to give me. I do not want a HP for either of these but I think that at $1750 VS and $2100 WF I’m still below the threshold where I need to think of HPs as a real probability.
Message 73 of 638
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

That is the only reason i would want a Comenity Visa, as @MJ-san has learned, they seem to be only ones offering 0% Bt offers with 0% transfer. Thats killerSmiley Wink
Message 74 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

I got the Comenity UltaMastercard (sp) the next day when I called in they HP'd the crapola out of me.  It was an SCT and I blew it by calling in and forgetting to LOCK my reports....never again.

So glad you all mentioned LOCKING reports.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 75 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Updated: SCT is now a HP! No more tricks!

You are not the only one. I now have 4 unnecessary HP because I hit the increase button. It’s ridiculous. I called in and the rep said they are all different stores so that is what will happen. Yet, when I looked at the addresses on my credit report, they were all the same. Even if they HP, they should be able to use the information for all your accounts. If I wasn’t worried about interfering with my average age of accounts, I would close them all. I only use a few but I was in the process of rebuilding after a chapter 7 and they were easy to get back in 2015.
Message 76 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
That is the only reason i would want a Comenity Visa, as @MJ-san has learned, they seem to be only ones offering 0% Bt offers with 0% transfer. Thats killerSmiley Wink

Yeah, that's what I'm wanting.  Got the pop ups on SG and WS.  No TR and that's the one I'd actually want and have some use for outside of just having for BT offers.  Wonder if the other 2 popping up are a good sign that the TR would be approved or if the UW is a lot more strict and that's why it isn't popping up.

Message 77 of 638
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Been thinking of apping SG , actually did weeks ago but my reports were locked and they want Eq. Only thing holding me back is i just need to take a breather for my new cards to settleSmiley Wink
Message 78 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Been thinking of apping SG , actually did weeks ago but my reports were locked and they want Eq. Only thing holding me back is i just need to take a breather for my new cards to settleSmiley Wink

Yeah.  I ended up getting the pop up when I hopped on TR after I posted and finger got itchy and figured best to try to get now and build it up, just in case I ever do wanna take advantage of one of the offers.  7-10 day message.  But, thinking it's verification.

Message 79 of 638
spickeri
Valued Member

Card in question:  Zales
Open date and whether SP/SCT or HP:  December 2018
Existing CL: $1000
Date of CLI:  5-6-2019
Amount of CLI:  $500
For each CLI, whether it was SP or HP:  SP

TU 686
EQ 680
EX 703
Message 80 of 638
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.