Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous 

Got a dp for ya, received Wayfair acct. # via snail mail today.  Read somewhere here you can request a sp cli when online acct. set-up was completed.  I hit the luv button and got another 2k.  Just double checked exp and ck...nothing yet. 

Congrats @GApeachy Smiley Happy

Thanks!Smiley Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 281 of 638
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

Overstock :  1/2020 +800 - SP - $22,500

60 Days since last increase. Went from +2k increases to $800. Guess either I'm reaching my cap or another HP is in the near future. Will find out soon enough.

Initial post with account history.

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 282 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@ocheosa wrote:

Guess either I'm reaching my cap or another HP is in the near future.

Maybe so.  Pretty interesting, your limit and timing of cli's are quite impressive.

Message 283 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Caesar Comenity Visa CLI

Excellent. That’s pretty much what I did with Overstock. SL $750, set up account when card arrived, hit the button and got a 3x to $2250 on the spot, since raised again to $3050.

That’s how it’s done - congrats Smiley Happy

Message 284 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Excellent. That’s pretty much what I did with Overstock. AL $750, set up account when card arrived, hit the button and got a 3x to $2250 on the spot, since raised again to $3050.

That’s how it’s done - congrats Smiley Happy

Yeah, it was you that said that...that's where I got it from.  SO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Wink

Message 285 of 638
sparecredit
Valued Member

I just checked to see if Wayfair would give me a SP CLI. I received a HP with my Overstock card about a year ago and I have been spooked since then.. was just SP approved for a CLI though - 3650.00 to 4550.00! 

UPDATE: I felt bold and tried for a SP CLI on my Overstock - went from 6050.00 to 6850.00! Thanks Comenity.. you're alright Smiley Wink

Message 286 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two more months to the day on Wayfair and I got my requested SP CLI again. Went up $1500 this morning, new limit $8200. Ten days until Overstock's turn Smiley Happy

Message 287 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Two more months to the day 

That's amazing!  ....every two months, they must really like you, congrats!

Message 288 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

They ought to like me lol. I bought a new couch, chair, loveseat, three lamps, and an area rug from them last month!

Message 289 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Awesome......I finally made a purchase with them as well. My tl is new, but when do you think I'll qualify for a cli again? 6 months or longer?  I followed your advice and did the initial cli request upon acct. setup so I assume I will have to wait that much longer, right?  Also, should I used the card every few months or can I go longer?

Message 290 of 638
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.