cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

I’d pound the button until it happens. Once you have that first interval, try again in half that time, then monthly, and see what happens.

Rose Gold | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020

Message 161 of 162
Regular Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

@LauraC wrote:

@SilverSmith wrote:

Should I be offended that WS gave me a $250 SL? Smiley Very Happy They seem to low ball SLs for a lot of people from what I've been reading. They give out just enough to buy a nice set of wooden spoons without trashing your UTL Smiley LOL I actually wanted to grab a set of All-Clad cookware before I apped but can only grab a lid, PIF... then a saute pan (maybe), PIF... At this rate I'll have my set before the new year.. hopefully Smiley Very Happy

When did you open the acct? If it's a newly pulled cr, You might want to call in and ask if they could do a little better.  If they want to pull you tho I wouldn't touch it unless it was a sp guarantee, that seems not likely but you never know.  They do review you after 6 six months for auto cli's on this one, like some of the others if not all. 

Last month. They stated they want some air time first in the letter. A spoon here... a potholder there... Maybe salt and pepper shakers for the Holidays... Smiley Very Happy I didnt make the rules. Ill just have to work with what they gave me. Smiley LOL Maybe they'll figure it out eventually. Smiley Very Happy

~ This is Chess... It ain't Checkers!!! ~
Message 162 of 162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.