Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

@Rogue46 wrote:

@DebtStinks 

I don't know if it's been determined if there is a cap on specific cards or overall exposure. Personally I'm at around $60k on 3 cards with Comenity and they keep giving CLI for me although the past few months i haven't been hitting that button as often. 

Interesting and scary in a way, lol!

That's super high...don't blame ya for not pushing buttons during this climate.  Are they all equal in cl size or does one carry a much higher cl? How long have you had them?  Is your history long with Comenity?  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 511 of 638
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@DebtStinks, Congrats  .. that is some limitSmiley Surprised

Message 512 of 638
Rogue46
Established Contributor

@GApeachy 

I have a Overstock card with $22.5 a Boscovs with $24.5 and a Sportsman's Guide with $11.5 I got all 3 cards around the same time via SCT early 2017. I don't remember the exact SL but I believe they all started around $2500

So yes the lines are way more then I'll ever use I think the most I've charged on the 3 total was around $300

Message 513 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Rogue46 wrote:

@GApeachy 

I have a Overstock card with $22.5 a Boscovs with $24.5 and a Sportsman's Guide with $11.5 I got all 3 cards around the same time via SCT early 2017. I don't remember the exact SL but I believe they all started around $2500

So yes the lines are way more then I'll ever use I think the most I've charged on the 3 total was around $300

Thanks for the dp's!

Message 514 of 638
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Overstock  61 days

9/19/20 +2k - SP - $29,300

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 515 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ocheosa  Your limits on these cards absolutely astound me...👍

Message 516 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two updates:

Wayfair was closed on 9/11/2020 when Comenity lost the account. I was not converted to a Comenity MasterCard so that $10,500 is gone. The account officially closed on my reports last week.

The 61-day block has passed by for Overstock again, and this morning I got another SP CLI of $2000 for a new limit of $11,500. This one has had no problem continuing to grow at least, and it has now overtaken Wayfair's highest limit and is my second largest line, behind only my $30,000 Lowe's card. I was salty when WF went away but between the big $13k CLI on Lowe's last month, the Overstock CLI today, two other smaller CLIs, and approval for Sam's Club MasterCard and PenFed PCR, that $10,500 has been replaced with $28,750 in spending power elsewhere. The salt is gone Smiley Happy

Message 517 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous   Wayfair who?  hahahahaha!

Congrats there evil one!

Message 518 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol @GApeachy exactly. I even deleted their web app and unsubscribed from their mailers. Overstock is better in that they carry the same stuff as WF but much more as well. It's all good.

Message 519 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ocheosa wrote:

Overstock  61 days

9/19/20 +2k - SP - $29,300

Nice! Smiley Happy I'm on your heelsSmiley Wink -- +$2k SP = $28,500 CL

Message 520 of 638
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.