Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commenity Virgin Air CLI Requests

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Commenity Virgin Air CLI Requests

I got my new Virgin Air Sig Visa from Commenity. I went online to create the online account profile and set up the checking account for payments. What's up with, what I think I saw , five different Credit Limit Request links (Luv buttons) !!!. I have never seen an online account access/account service site with so many Luv buttons! Its like they are begging you to ask! I read in MyFico it seems Commenity does SP for the CLIs. Is that true for the Virgin Sig Visa? What is your experience in using the Luv button for the Virgin Air Visa?  Thanks folks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Commenity Virgin Air CLI Requests

SP after 6 months and 1 day you can hit it and get a SP CLI.  That is the cycle for this commenity card.

Message 2 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

More POWER to you!

Some of us are lucky to even get anything out of one button like that Smiley Very Happy

CC is right. Just work your card as usual and in about 6 months plus 1 you will probably see a SP CLI.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I got my new Virgin Air Sig Visa from Commenity. I went online to create the online account profile and set up the checking account for payments. What's up with, what I think I saw , five different Credit Limit Request links (Luv buttons) !!!. I have never seen an online account access/account service site with so many Luv buttons! Its like they are begging you to ask! I read in MyFico it seems Commenity does SP for the CLIs. Is that true for the Virgin Sig Visa? What is your experience in using the Luv button for the Virgin Air Visa?  Thanks folks!

Just be careful asking for CLI on this card, my account was closed because i asked for CLI (for the letter i recived) too many times, i asked once a month for the first 3 months, so if you want to keep this card wait 6 months and then ask for it.

Hope this help.

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

That is interesting data. I think Commenity is the one I've been seeing threads on recently, saying lately they've been changing some things and scrutinizing accounts.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.