Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Application

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card Application

Good Afternoon,

I am applying for jouney credit card , in efforts to better my credit score, to establish crediablity and responsibility, making better choices.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Card Application

glitter-clipart-fantastic-work-16.gifWelcome to forum mate and getting your credit on right track, all the best to youSmiley LOL

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good Afternoon,

I am applying for jouney credit card , in efforts to better my credit score, to establish crediablity and responsibility, making better choices.

Welcome to MyFico! Tons of information and lots of helpful people here. They have been instrumental in helping me in my credit journey the past couple of years. So, if you have questions ask away.

Let us know how your app goes with the journey card!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey!  Welcome to the forums.  Glad to hear from someone starting out on credit.  Btw if you never had any kind of installment loan I'd suggest getting Self Lender if your budget allows it.  Helps diversify your credit report and you get what you pay monthly back after a year at least.  

<Mod edit:  Sorry, that's not permitted here.  --UB>

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.