Got it.  Thanks!

Message 11 of 16
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit Limit with Uber Card

between 0-10,000 would be my guess.

they are impossible to predict.

GL!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got it.  With the Citi double cash card, is that harder to get approved for vs this card?  How is it limit wise?

Check Citi's website to see if you pre-qualify for the Double Cash card.  However, don't be surprised if you don't pre-qualify; you can still submit a cold app like I did and be approved for a reasonable credit limit.  The DC card has the potential to grow as Citi offers a soft pull CLI every 6 months of usually $1,500 and you could get a large increase if you agree to a hard pull.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got it.  With the Citi double cash card, is that harder to get approved for vs this card?  How is it limit wise?

11K + phone to 25K on Uber

~8K CL's on Citi + 5K HP after arrival on both DC and TY Premier... different card types / families which usually yields different results in the CL.  They both hand out 2K every 6 months though on SP CLI and I'm not giving them any HP options since it's not been apparent that will get any more traction than the 2K pops.  Others though seem to not have much of an issue with them growing.. then again they probably use them as a primary card when it comes to swipes.

They're currently 17K/22K now and sit in the drawer until I find a use for them.  Needless to say I'm not impressed with Citi and took them for their respectice bonuses at app time.  Still debating on what to do with them long term.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on knocking down one of your goal cards!
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s hard to tell what your SL will be. They pulled TU:712 and I was approved for $7k. I didn’t ask for increase.

Same day, I got approved for AMEX BCE with only $1k SL.

When my score was 20 points lower, I got approved for Discover at $12k!

No one ever knows. That’s the only reason why I liked Apple by Goldman’s. At least you could look at CL before accepting. Unfortunately, SL are just one big surprise.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.