Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW / USBank Cash+ Odds?

tag
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

DW / USBank Cash+ Odds?

Hey Fico Fam !

So wife is interested in getting the Cash+ to add our electricity for the 5% category being that my cash+ is already in use for the cel phone and internet/cable bill. I wanted to see what you guys/girls think of her odds and wanted to check in before i make any mistakes on her behalf lol.

On to her stats ..

Her Inq are.. Experian 4 with one due to fall off this March. 3 are CC Inq and 1 Mortgage. 1 of the CC is falling off in March.

Equifax 4 . 3 are Auto , 1 Mortgage

Transunion 1. Mortgage

Accounts 0/6 , 1/12 , 3/24 as of today

0/6 , 1/12 , 2/24 as of March

No lates or derogs W/ 1% Util.

Her scores are in siggy below .  So... what you guys think ? From what i have researched they pretty strict with inq / new accounts etc. Her newest account is about 7 months ( Citi ).

Thanks in advance !

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: DW / USBank Cash+ Odds?

She has very good chances of getting approved. Keep in mind US Bank is very Hard Inq hungry for the applications.  I am sure there will be a hard inq when she applies.

Message 2 of 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

She has pretty good odds here. Her scores are great, she has 1/12 which just fit within US Bank's new accounts criteria and next month her inquiry totals will drop to three with the mortgage HP being totally explainable if she needs to recon. All and all she's sitting nicely when she pulls the trigger

Message 3 of 5
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

Thank you guys for the feedback. I think i will pull the trigger in march once the inquiry falls off . Lets cross fingers 🤞

Message 4 of 5
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.