No credit card required
Browse credit cards from a variety of issuers to see if there's a better card for you.
@fltireguy wrote:I would HUCA and plead my case with someone else... beg and plead for a $1k or even $500 SL.. you might get lucky
Chase can be a strange animal at times
+1
Call Recon and plead your case.
as others have mentioned definatley look into Amex BCE or even delta gold skymiles. I'm pretty sure you will get a pretty decent(re:close to $3k) starting limit
Try your best to get your Navy bank account to at least $50 or I believe they will fine you and possibly close the account after either a year or six months.
It took me about 3 1/2 years to start seeing cards from $10k-$25k. If you are not a member of Sam's Club and have one in town I would go sign up for a membership. With your scores they would probably pre-approve you with their Mastercard. Synchrony bank is the creditor.
Mine is now at $20,000 and I've had it since April 2016. It started at $5k. WalMart Marketplace is everywhere now so the card is good to save on gas also.
Apply for Discover IT. They are extremely friendly to people with newer credit. Also, Chase is extremely inquiry sensitive.
I got the discover it on a thin profile. It started at 1000 I think. Can’t remember but it was low. But I hit the luv button every three months and it grew in just a year to 11200. Then I stopped asking. The first year the did a cash back match at end of year. So it was my most used card during first year.
My profile was thinner than yours.
Wanted to add. I did not apply until the prequalification page only had a 3 percent apr range. Cause I read here more than that would be a decline. The 3 percent range a good chance. And a better chance with a solid apr. on the prequel site.
So I know that most of the Chase co-branded cards are excempt from the 5/24 rules, but as far as approvals are they less selective or the same in regard to the offical Chase cards like CSP or Freedom line?
If I get denied for a Chase business product next month but really want a new SUB to work on would you try another Chase personal or co-branded card, or jump to another bank?
I'll be at 4/24 in June, a few long standing checking/savings accounts with Chase but only the IHG CC (Closed my MP Explorer I think 2 years ago) with them currently.
So the day is here 4/24, applied for the Ink Cash this morning as a SP, and got the 30-day decision notice email and screen.
Now what? Call in, wait it out? Keep seeing conflicting articles of next best move. If denied still any chance for other Chase cards or go elsewhere?
Checking my Chase personal account app status shows nothing yet (should it for a business app?), but I got an alert that an inquiry was added to my Experian credit report.
Vantage Score 3.0 via Chase - 724
FICO Score 8 via Experian App - 794
@FinStar wrote:
@Anonymous, it really depends.
Some folks aren't patient or don't like to wait and prefer to know yesterday, especially with the weekend coming up! 😁 It also depends on whether it might be something as simple as verification or you plan on making a pretty decent transaction fairly soon.
Others prefer to wait it out and don't want to be grilled by an UW, if it gets to that level in the UW process of course.
It's really your call.
Yeah, seems to go both ways, i'll give it until Monday I think, keep checking my App status online and keep my fingers crossed.
Would a second app for the CSP next week require a second pull/inquiry?
Or maybe I play it safer and try Chase FU card instead via my email offer? ![]()
I just called the automated app status line for my Ink Cash app and got a "decision within 2-weeks by mail" message vs the email from this morning which stated 30-day...we'll see what tomorrow brings I guess. ![]()
Interesting that online the app status section has nothing as in no app at all.