Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied Navyfcu CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied Navyfcu CC

@Anonymous wrote:

That's what I'm saying, three seperate costumer service specilists told me I could reapply and not recon, as they don't have a recon policy. I searched the forums and most if not all recons happen on the secure message system on ones account so I sent an appeal through there.

Good luck!  Let us know what happens

Message 11 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I don't expect an answer until monday at the least, but I'll message back then.

Message 12 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think they weigh income heavier than other card companies. My score is only in the 650 range but I make six figures and was instantly approved for $25,000CL on their CashRewards Visa Signature and $15,000 LOC. I also did this after opening six new accounts this month. 

Message 13 of 34
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

WOW, shame on Navy if they won't fork over at least $1k CL!

Message 14 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll try again in June sometime, maybe July if they don't recon.

Message 15 of 34
Momof5
Frequent Contributor

Sounds odd.  Just brought DS in last Saturday to open him a NFCU checking acct.  Rep asks if he wishes to apply for CC.  I tell her he probably has too low a fico score (last I looked his was in the low 500's and that was about 6 months ago).  His income? $800/mo. 

Approved $2K! Smiley Surprised

Starting Score: 472
Current Score: EQ:703 TU: 729 EX:737
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I finally got a message back from them and they told me this. Thank you for your message. For us to reconsider your recent application, we need proof of your income. Please provide us with your two most recent pay stubs. If you are self-employed, please provide us with your most recent tax return, to include all schedules. This information can be sent via return message through Navy Federal Online Account Access as an attachment or faxed to us at 703-206-4125.

I don't have any paystubs for one, and I haven't filled my taxes yet this year as my W-2 hasn't arrived. I sent them every statement of that year from my bank, totaling 24 statements from my savings and my checking account. I also provided them with a cheat sheet of all the deposits made so they could all be easily found. Do I have a good chance?

Message 17 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So I finally got a message back from them and they told me this. Thank you for your message. For us to reconsider your recent application, we need proof of your income. Please provide us with your two most recent pay stubs. If you are self-employed, please provide us with your most recent tax return, to include all schedules. This information can be sent via return message through Navy Federal Online Account Access as an attachment or faxed to us at 703-206-4125.

I don't have any paystubs for one, and I haven't filled my taxes yet this year as my W-2 hasn't arrived. I sent them every statement of that year from my bank, totaling 24 statements from my savings and my checking account. I also provided them with a cheat sheet of all the deposits made so they could all be easily found. Do I have a good chance?

I think you have a good chance as long as you explained the lack of paystubs.  What about last year's tax return?

Message 18 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had no income to file, so there is no information.

Message 19 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

ZackHere wrote:
I had no income to file, so there is no information.

Oh ok. I think you have a chance. I hope that they wouldn't tell you to provide that info after you put your income and then not approve you if the bank statements match your reported income. Will your 2014 w-2 match the $12K? Because worst case scenario is that you have to wait until the end of this month to get it.

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.