Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI Form

tag
CivalV
Established Contributor

Discover CLI Form

My Discover card recently graduated. I was checking my account, checking for any BT offers and checked the CLI request page. It’s nice to see it is available.

I would to know if Discover members also have this same form on their CLI page. I tried to find information on MyFICO but the actual CLI form is not really spoken about. Is this the general form? I thought it was odd it says “You’re one step closer to a credit line increase” but then again it makes sense as you are about to fill out a form and see if you qualify which is that “one step closer” 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

1C8FD006-62C7-44C7-AF5F-A1B540C1D5FE.jpeg

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI Form

@CivalV wrote:

My Discover card recently graduated. I was checking my account, checking for any BT offers and checked the CLI request page. It’s nice to see it is available.

I would to know if Discover members also have this same form on their CLI page. I tried to find information on MyFICO but the actual CLI form is not really spoken about. Is this the general form? I thought it was odd it says “You’re one step closer to a credit line increase” but then again it makes sense as you are about to fill out a form and see if you qualify which is that “one step closer” 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

1C8FD006-62C7-44C7-AF5F-A1B540C1D5FE.jpeg

Mine didn’t have an employer name request but the rest of it was there. Filled it and got a $3K SP CLI so it was worth it. 

Message 2 of 12
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Yes , it's same for everyone 

Message 3 of 12
CivalV
Established Contributor

I guess it depends on each individual profile? Thank you for sharing your experience.

Message 4 of 12
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

We all get that same page.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 5 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yes, that is scorge of my existanceSmiley Wink Hey AJC, wanna DD, Sure csr, why not? Ok give me all this same info and watch the puter say no you just got a cli! Lol, if i ever get a DD, i retire from DiscoSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 12
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

That’s what mine always says. I think you’re good! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 7 of 12
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Thats the standard CLI form for unsecured Discover... Sometimes the employer field shows up and sometimes not...

Otherwise known as the No Soup for You form .... =)

Lately CLIs on unsecuring are a little sparse if you initiate it...

If you got "something" on unsecuring... great... can always try the form... if not...

I'd wait at least 3 statements / 91 or so days and a week after the statement just like you apped and got an unsecured card....

then go for the button if they dont autocli you.. Yes theres a chance for autocli here... if they do.. hit the cli button again, if they dont, hit it after the week... 

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you Just unsecured and they increased your credit limit they will decline you for not having enough time at current limit. BasicLly they want to see how you manage it.
Message 9 of 12
CivalV
Established Contributor

Thank you!! I went from $300 secured to $2000 unsecured. Im loving my new limit. This will be my daily driver for a bunch of swipes on small purchases. For every statement since opening I left a balance that was under $75-100. Hopefully in 3 months I can get another increase. No rush here though 🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.