With as long as your card has been converted this is odd. There have been a couple of people that have recently converted that have been experiencing this same issue where they had to remove the CLI request and then instantly get approved for one once they request it again. Just keep checking to see if the form is available and hit it again This isn't why I kept pushing you to call them but, it's a good thing you did since you would have been in purgatory until it expired or you did finally call them and caught it.
Well, if it locks up then have them back it out or just call Lending 800-347-4856 directly and have them do it over the phone. Literally less than a 5 minute call.
So, now that it's not pending anymore for the 2nd time. Why not go for the hat trick and ask them for a CLI over the phone?? You know as well as I do it doesn't always work the 1st 2nd 3rd or even 5th time for some people. If they still can't do it over the phone then there's a need to maybe do something esle with it. This might even explain those around here that haven't converted yet if there's a glitch in the secured system.
Just wanted to add some data points:
My card unsecured earlier this year and recieved an auto CLI from $1000 to $1500 at the 7 month mark. Immediatly asked for an increase and was given an instant approval of an additional $3000 to bring the line up to $4500.
March 1st was about 45 days since that happen and I request CLI online and was given two day message. It stayed pending longer than two days and through online chat was able to confirm a denail earlier this week. I just got the letter in the mail today and the reason for the denial is:
BANK INFORMATION NOT RECIEVED
Called in and was placed on hold. Was told they were aware of a glitch in the system and when I applied for the CLI they thought my card was still secured which they can see it is not. She said they beleive they will have the issue fixed in 48 hours but if I want, they can try again over the phone. I said sure and... denied...
She couldn't say why just that I would get another letter. She beleives it is still the same thing and encouraged me to try again in 48 hours. My CSR is my daily driver atm so I'm in no rush and it is doubtful that I will try again until the 1st of April.