Did you mean: 

Discover IT applying

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT applying

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I was approved myself around May 17th.  

Nothing came up on the prequal for me.. but when I saw that my Equifax hit 694 I applied. 

I was approved for 3.5K which seems so tiny compared to yours... so I am a little Jelly of your approval. 

But I am so happy for you@ 

We are in .. now to hit that sweet credit increase when the time is right. 

We need to mark our calendars.. I forget if its 61 or 91 days? 

Ill have to research the boards. 

Congratulations. 

Message 21 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow congrats BellaLina and my hats off to OP. THATS an outstanding sl and it truely shows, as recommended by many here , if you wait longer for your scores to rise and work on any baddies, chances are that IF you are accepted you can get a higher limit. Definitely a great success story to admire! Great job !!
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow congrats BellaLina and my hats off to OP. THATS an outstanding sl and it truely shows, as recommended by many here , if you wait longer for your scores to rise and work on any baddies, chances are that IF you are accepted you can get a higher limit. Definitely a great success story to admire! Great job !!

Thank you kindly sir.  Now waiting to hit the luv button for a cli so I can catch up with you. Smiley Happy 

Message 23 of 24
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I just wanted to bring this thread back up, because I have exciting news for myself. After taking everyone's advice and waiting it out before applying, I received a letter in the mail today from Discover with an invitation to apply. So I bit the bullet, applied, and was approved right away with a 7500 limit at a rate btwn 13-17ish percent(after 12 months of 0 percent).

I'm so psyched; I've only had Cap One cards(one for 2 years, the other for 6) and was really looking forward to a Discover card. Not only did I get the Discover, but it's my highest limit yet. I'll be switching his to the Penguins NHL design as soon as I get the chance.

Thanks, everyone, for the input!

That is great! Congrats on the success. Glad it worked out.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.