Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducks Unlimited 2-4 week message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ducks Unlimited 2-4 week message

Hello all!

First i want to say that you guys are AMAZING and i have learned SO MUCH HERE! Heart

Today i finally pulled the trigger and apped for Ducks that i have been eyeballing for a while now. I have a Jeep MC through FNBO already. They Pulled Experian according to my alerts but i got the 2-4 week wait message. Experian is the Lowest Fico I have with it scowing FICO 8 of 700... but my FICO Bankcard 9 Directly from their app (due my other card) is 751. No Inq in the last year. 6 in 24months. 3 of which will fall off next month. The other 3 will fall off in May.  AAoA is approx 2.2. CL across 5 other cards(incl theirs) is approx 40k. Income 80k. One Baddie quickly approaching 7.5yrs. 

ODDS of approval?  Do you think i'd have any luck speeding the process if i called FNBO Customer Service based on my other card? 

THANKS!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Ducks Unlimited 2-4 week message

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all!

First i want to say that you guys are AMAZING and i have learned SO MUCH HERE! Heart

Today i finally pulled the trigger and apped for Ducks that i have been eyeballing for a while now. I have a Jeep MC through FNBO already. They Pulled Experian according to my alerts but i got the 2-4 week wait message. Experian is the Lowest Fico I have with it scowing FICO 8 of 700... but my FICO Bankcard 9 Directly from their app (due my other card) is 751. No Inq in the last year. 6 in 24months. 3 of which will fall off next month. The other 3 will fall off in May.  AAoA is approx 2.2. CL across 5 other cards(incl theirs) is approx 40k. Income 80k. One Baddie quickly approaching 7.5yrs. 

ODDS of approval?  Do you think i'd have any luck speeding the process if i called FNBO Customer Service based on my other card? 

THANKS!

I think you stand a good chance, this is normal process time.

you can check here,

https://www.firstbankcard.com/fnbo/util/site/view_app_status.fhtml

(sometimes it will take a few days to get a status update)

Please keep us postedSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

As mentioned above, that's usually the standard 'splash' message when an application goes pending.

I'd give it a few days, check the status link periodically, and then call to determine whether they need additional information, if anything. Sometimes the delay can be a result of additional verification.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all! It now shows pending. I think i am going to give it a few days and maybe late friday early monday call and check in...

I'll definitely let you know!
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you have a good chance. Just be patient, and good luck!
Message 5 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Good luck OP and keep us posted!
Message 6 of 12
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Good luck!

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Good luck on your application!

Message 8 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

I think it's in reviewSmiley Wink

Message 9 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

I think it's in reviewSmiley Wink

Crossing fingers and toesies. Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.