Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO CLI

The card is mgm card. 

I stared with a 14,100.00 limit. 5 months latter got a 3k Increase with a sp.

After my last post I took advantage of a balance transfer and put apx 7k a few days before the statement closed. I made a payment a few days later.. I am going to make another payment on the next cycle and try again for a sp Increase. 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just called last week and asked if I was eligible for a sp... she said she would check for me,  and would know after putting in all my info, then she said I wasn't eligible and that if I wanted to continue it would be a hp. 

6 months ago I received a 3k Increase via sp.

I am assuming the reason I didn't get the cli is because I didn't use the card at all since the last 3k Increase via sp.. Would anyone else agree ? When can I try again?

I had been getting 3k every 4+ months for a good while now. Then in March they said, "No soup for James!" It happens. My CL is now $25,000 so it could be that. My profile has been roughly the same for more than a year. 

I'll call again this month and see if they've changed their mind. As Omar Little might say, "It's all in the game."

How much do you usually charge on the card ?

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got a 5k SP last month so the CLI train is still moving and awaiting more passengers.

Nice CLI @Anonymous!

If you don't mind , what credit limit did you start with ? 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you don't mind , what credit limit did you start with ? 

Nick,

Once you click on the reply button, you'll need to click on the quote button so we know who you are asking.

Capture.JPG

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

How much do you usually charge on the card ?

I have a recurring charge of about $25 per month. Several years ago it got about 1k per month. It had a SL of $6000.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.