Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Evergreen - CLI info?

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: FNBO Evergreen - CLI info?

Any dp's when one has an active bt? (did I miss that? Smiley Tongue )

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 11 of 15
JFox418
Regular Contributor

@Junejer wrote:

@JFox418 wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

@Winesnoblv wrote:

I received an auto cli last week of $2,300 after having the card for 6 months.  

Have had heavy usage with the 0% interest promo.

I would guess 6 months to request a cli.

If you don't mind, what was your SL and what do you consider heavy usage?

Good questions and also I'm assuming you carried a balance if you were using the %0?

If you were asking this of me, I haven't carried a balance on the card yet. I have three other cards (2 biz, 1 personal) that have 0% for the next year. I will likely carry a balance on one of those biz cards for a few months. I'm typically a PIF guy, so this, while financially feasible, hurts my brain a bit.

Thanks, but was curious about @Winesnoblv since they mentioned the %0 interest. I'm trying to be the PIF guy but have some balances to pay off to get there. Currently have a %0 BT on mine right now.

Message 12 of 15
TryItAgain
Regular Contributor

I opened my FNBO Evergreen card account in May 2021, at a $15k SL.  I hit the 0% hard to 14k and stopped in first 2 months, then paid it down to roughly half to now.  I know asking for CLI on the website IS a HP, but after reading this thread I called and asked if any SP CLI offer was available.  She was incredibly nice and placed me on maybe 20-30 second hold and came back with a sorry not at this time.

However, the next day my limit went up to $18k.  So I am unsure what happened but it sure seemed like a manual triggered increase there.  This was a SP, and I expressed that I was buying a new house this year and could not take a HP, she assured me that checking *IF* a CLI offer is availble by phone will not trigger a HP.

Hope this helps, YMMV.

(Ch7 Discharged 12/12) AvgScore 807

Personal-
NFCU Platinum 50k | NFCU Flagship 20k | NFCU More Rewards 10k | NFCU NavChek PLOC 15k | PenFed Power Cash 25k | PenFed Gold 15k | PenFed Pathfinder 10k | PenFed OLOC 3K | GTE Financial CU 15k | VyStar CU Cash Back 25k | VyStar CU PLOC 15k | FNBO Evergreen 25k | FNBO 11.85K | BofA Cash Rewards 10.1k | Capital One Venture 13k | Capital One QS 7k | PNC Cash Rewards 15.5k | Citi Costco 8.5k | US Bank Cash+ 10k | Discover 14.8k | Discover 14.1k | Regions Cash 6k | Truist Enjoy Cash 9k | Truist Future 6.5k | Elan Max Cash 7k | Wells Fargo Reflect 20k | Fifth Third 7k | USAA PrefRew 15k | CFNA Tires Plus MC 8k | GM Rewards 3.5k | TD Bank Cash 3.5k | Amex BCP 3K | Lowes Store 30k | Sleep Number Store 13.5k | Home Depot Store 10k | Amazon Store 10k | Care Credit 15k | Walmart Store 6k | JCrew 25k | Jared 18.6k | HSN 4.1K | King Size 4k | Buckle 3.1k

Business-
Amex BBC 25k | Amex BBP 22k | Amex Business Platinum NPSL 30.4kPoT | Citizens Business Everyday 35k | Sams Club Business MC 25K | US Bank Business Plat 24k | Capital One Spark 2% 22k | Marcus GM Business 12.5k | Capital On Tap 2% 10k | Chase Ink 3k | Divvy 7k | PNC BLOC 50K | Citizens BLOC 50K | (Private) BLOC 75K | WEX Business Access Fuel 30k | Sams Bus Store 25k
Message 13 of 15
Taurus22
Valued Contributor

Just wanted to offer some input here. FNBO is definitely SP CLI every 4 months, calling in to a CSR. However, it sounds like some Evergreen cardholders are showing evidence of auto-CLI's at the 6 month mark, as well.

I called in July '21, received a $3k CLI on my Ducks UNL card.....then called again Dec. '21 and received another $5k CLI. (That was 5 months apart, but just wanted to make sure I cleared the 4-month mark....I tend to play it safe)

If it were me, I'd wait for the 6-month auto-CLI since that seems to be a common DP for Evergreen holders, then every 4 months afterward you can call in and ask if a CLI is available.

My Wallet
Sock Drawered

On Deck: No Plans Currently
Message 14 of 15
Thermionic_E
Regular Contributor

I was approved for 15k June 16 and kept a balance of 14k on the card until two months ago paying it down to 12k and then going back up and for February I paid my balance down to $2990... mainly because I realized my business Experian score had dropped severely due to the utilization, and I'm not sure if I should pay it to zero before asking for a cli, but I would like more than 3k hopefully. The only reason my business experian score is low  at 49 is this utilization still reporting at almost one hundred percent. I was told they update the buruewa three days after statement cut, but I have a reporting date of the 8th: three days before my due date. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.