Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO HP CLI Denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FNBO HP CLI Denial

I got an BT offer via email from FNBO (fixed rate of 6.9% until paid off -- transferred debt can be loan or CC), but because my limit is only 8K the amount available is somewhat limited (I think caps at 85% of available balance). So I called to see about getting a bigger CL.

CSR asked when last CLI and it was 2 months ago. At that time it was SP and CSR said I could try HP for more. I passed then. This time I said YES and the result after going to UW was NO. I haven't yet received the denial letter but I was told too many inq was one of the reasons. 

They pulled EX. Fico 08 at the time was 724. Inq were: @3 (3); @6 (12); @12 (14); @24 (17). Now add plus 1 to all. 

So sad.

2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FNBO HP CLI Denial

I'd be curious to see what reasons they cited, but sometimes these things happen. Personally, I would've waited for the next SP CLI offer to be honest. But, what's done is done 😉
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO HP CLI Denial

@FinStar wrote:
I'd be curious to see what reasons they cited, but sometimes these things happen. Personally, I would've waited for the next SP CLI offer to be honest. But, what's done is done 😉

I've no idea when that would be. The impetus for my CLI (BT offer) expires 12/31, so NOW seemed reasonable. Paid the price of admission (HP). Alas.

What's done is done. (should be a signature line)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.