Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO INCOME

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: FNBO INCOME

@britt585 wrote:

congrats.. so are you saying they will except pay stubs instead of w2's?. 

No.

Paystubs were used to explain discrepancy.

Put your exact income and there won't be anything to worry about regardless of which IV method is used. 

Message 11 of 34
Dp23
Regular Contributor

@britt585 wrote:

Sorry for the late reply & yes they will accept two most recent check stubs.

Message 12 of 34
Dp23
Regular Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@britt585 wrote:

No.

Paystubs were used to explain discrepancy.

Put your exact income and there won't be anything to worry about regardless of which IV method is used. 

They will accept check stubs, I faxed them in 2 weeks ago. They said my new address couldn't be verified so I guess that's what they wanted to see. Didn't seem to matter because my stubs & license have my old address.

Message 13 of 34
britt585
Regular Contributor

FNBO W2 QUESTION

Hi so I applied for FNBO. they then asked for docs id ssn and w2's. I use Efile to file my taxes. My question is which W2 copy do i fax them. Just want to send the correct copy. thanks for input

Message 14 of 34
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: FNBO W2 QUESTION

@britt585 wrote:

Hi so I applied for FNBO. they then asked for docs id ssn and w2's. I use Efile to file my taxes. My question is which W2 copy do i fax them. Just want to send the correct copy. thanks for input

I don't understand the question. W2s are provided by your employer and doesn't matter how you file taxes. 

Did your employer give you multiple W2s? Or do you have multiple W2 jobs? 

Message 15 of 34
britt585
Regular Contributor

FNBO

Just want to know how long does it take after faxing requested info in to FNBO to get an update on app status?

Message 16 of 34
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: FNBO

@britt585  I've merged two additional threads created today regarding same application. Please do not cross-post, it's confusing. 

Message 17 of 34
britt585
Regular Contributor

@Remedios My apologies. I was actually trying to figure out how to take down the post from earlier.

Message 18 of 34
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@britt585 wrote:

@Remedios My apologies. I was actually trying to figure out how to take down the post from earlier.

I don't believe there's a way for us normal users to delete a post, but a quick PM to a mod/administrator (not a community leader like me) can take care of it. Smiley Wink

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 19 of 34
Dp23
Regular Contributor

@britt585 wrote:

Just want to know how long does it take after faxing requested info in to FNBO to get an update on app status?

I got an update a day later

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.