cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone apped for Mission Lane Visa???

tag
tbohann

Has anyone apped for Mission Lane Visa???

Mission lane visa questions
Have you apped? Approval or decline? Starting limit? Fico score range? My significant other hot a pre qualify via credit karma... it looks like theu double your limit in 6 months... Jist curious...
4/24/18 FICO 589-EX 549-TU 549-EQ

Credit One - $300 Blaze MC-$300 Kohls-$300 Overstock-$250 Gordman's- $300

Bad Divorce and had to close a business in 2016... Road to recovery... Did NOT file bankruptcy .. Just fighting through...
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone apped for Mission Lane Visa???

I've had them for a year now(before they were Lendup) and they're pretty cool.  I started with $500 and got bumped up to $200 a few months ago.  Not sure about the doubling of the credit limit as you can see this has not been the case for me personally.   No issues with the company though.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same offer from credit karma about 3 days after my bankruptcy discharge, I was approved instantly for $1000 starting limit and no AF. I also got an email stating they double your credit line after 6 months of on time payments. I really like the card, they have a great site and mobile app. Only complaint is when you pay it takes a long time for the available credit to update, probably about 5-7 days.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had it for a year. I was approved with low 600s scores. They pulled TU. Its was called the "Arrow" card when I applied. They changed their name to Mission Lane earlier this year.

I closed it because they would not wave the annual fee. When I first got the card they had one card. It had an annual fee. Now they have two cards. One with an annual fee and one without. Try to apply for the one without an annual fee. It requires a little higher score (they claim).

My score increased over 100 points from the time I got the card and they were not willing to drop the fee. So for me, it went to the place starter cards go to die.

They were fine enough. They take a long to post payments so at first I got a Credit One vibe. But I had no other issues. I only used the card a few times in the entire year and they still raised my limit from $250 to $500. When I cancelled they said they can give me another CLI but I was not interested if they insisted on keeping the annual fee.

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently got the card. Applied through CK and was approved for $750 with $59 annual fee, i took it because i was looking for 3 revolvers post BK and i had only Capital one plat at that time. I will be closing it before the annual fee hits next, hopefully i should have established good credit by then.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a prescreen offer I’m the mail.
It has zero fees with high interest and up to $1,000 limit.
I have a FICO Of 660 but about 25 inquiries in last year due to mortgage and getting 14 other credit and store cards.
I finished the offer online and was approved for $500. No experience with them yet.
Message 6 of 11
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

I got it when it was lend up. They doubled my limit like promised. My mom got one when it was lend up also, but they switched to mission before her time was up. She only got a 33% increase. I told her to call and get them to fix it. To me, if it was promised the limit would be doubled, thats a contract. Mission taking over means the contract transfers and as far as I know, there was no change in the agreement.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The mailer I got doesn’t promise about amount. It states “Get a higher limit after 6 months”.
We will see.
When I got Discover secured for $300 (First Card when started repairing) they have back the deposit and raised me to $2,000 after six months.
Message 8 of 11
tpdtopcop
Regular Contributor

My son got a pre approved offer in mail. When filling out they asked for his physical address and we put in came back as a non mailing address. Funny they mailed to the physical address! Lol
Current Scores

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my mailer there was a code to type in. That automatically filled in my information.
Did you use the code?
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.