Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am beginning to believe Overstock really doesn't do the SCT anymore

tag
GettingBetter2015
Regular Contributor

I am beginning to believe Overstock really doesn't do the SCT anymore

I am really wanting some stuff from Overstock.com, but I would like for the SCT to work for me.... The only time it has ever worked for me was with VS. I have had VS for a year now with an excellent record with them (starting limit of like 350 and has grown to $1300 and I moved my card into the Angel forever status.) I would do the regular app and hope for the best but I would hate to take a HP and get declined. My current scores are EQ/EX 605 TU 585...

Slowly rebuilding, learning as I go, but that's the beauty of learning...You never have to stop!

Current FICO scores: EX: 664 TU: 650 EQ: 668

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I am beginning to believe Overstock really doesn't do the SCT anymore

I can't get Overstock to work either and my scores are upper 700's. So don't feel bad. I try Overstock at least 3 times a day.
Message 2 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GettingBetter2015 wrote:

I am really wanting some stuff from Overstock.com, but I would like for the SCT to work for me.... The only time it has ever worked for me was with VS. I have had VS for a year now with an excellent record with them (starting limit of like 350 and has grown to $1300 and I moved my card into the Angel forever status.) I would do the regular app and hope for the best but I would hate to take a HP and get declined. My current scores are EQ/EX 605 TU 585...

Keep trying.. It will work..

Message 3 of 30
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@B335is wrote:
I can't get Overstock to work either and my scores are upper 700's. So don't feel bad. I try Overstock at least 3 times a day.

No way!  Really?? LOL Smiley Very Happy  Here I was thinking you were trying it at least once every couple weeks!  I don't think I've ever gotten this one but I was never interested in the store card version, more along the FNBO Overstock MC.

Message 4 of 30
GettingBetter2015
Regular Contributor

Lol, I'm trying everything. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari... I'm a like a crack addict looking for my fix. I keep going to the website to check!
Slowly rebuilding, learning as I go, but that's the beauty of learning...You never have to stop!

Message 5 of 30
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I want it for the first purchase discount and util cushion.
Message 6 of 30
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@B335is wrote:
I want it for the first purchase discount and util cushion.

But, don't you have like $1 billion in TLs?  How much more cushion? Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 30
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

It's taken me every bit of 8 months for that Overstock pop out to finally show up last week with an Instant Approval nice SL.

Message 8 of 30
GettingBetter2015
Regular Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

It's taken me every bit of 8 months for that Overstock pop out to finally show up last week with an Instant Approval nice SL.

Well, that isn't very encouraging! (I have no patience, just ask my DH) :-( Is it really going to be bad if I take a HP for the app and get approved? 

Message 9 of 30
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

No Finstar, you have me beat with TL remember. The best time to look for credit is when you don't need it Smiley Tongue
Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.