Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ikea/Comenity application

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ikea/Comenity application

I was in Ikea yesterday shopping for some cabinets (ended up buying armchairs instead, but that's beside the point!), and decided to apply in store for their card. I went for the normal one, not the Project card, as I'd rather have the rewards vouchers than occasionally 0% financing. I was instantly approved with a CL of $6k. However, that part is not the question.

The last couple of times I applied for credit cards, I got a notification from Credit Karma reporting the HP the day I applied. However, I didn't get anything yesterday or today. Does anyone know which bureau they use for the pull? If it's Experian, then I can see that being the reason I didn't get a ping, seeing as Credit Karma only shows TU and Equifax. Just curious as to what I can expect.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ikea/Comenity application

They often pull Experian.

You can get the Experian app and sign up and get free monitoring of your Experian credit report and free FICO score as well.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, its over on Experian. Thanks for the suggestion, and the app as well.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome! 

I have been using the app for quite awhile now, its very handy having your FICO available for free direct from the horse's mouth. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Jon_in_wherever! Like Saeren, I have the free service through Experian, and it's really handy. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.