Did you mean: 

Just joined NFCU! Thinking about applying for a CC

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Just joined NFCU! Thinking about applying for a CC

@FinStar wrote:

@GoHooterGo wrote:

As MUCH as I'm itching to do it RIGHT NOW, I understand that in just 3 short weeks, things will be much better, so patience, but after 2 of my CC's report their new balance, it's ON!

Anti-Itch.jpg

That doesn't work 

Message 11 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@GoHooterGo wrote:

As MUCH as I'm itching to do it RIGHT NOW, I understand that in just 3 short weeks, things will be much better, so patience, but after 2 of my CC's report their new balance, it's ON!

Anti-Itch.jpg

That doesn't work 

Did you apply it vigorously everywhere? Maybe the extra-strength one might be worth a try. This one is just the basic one 😁

Message 12 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@GoHooterGo wrote:

Anti-Itch.jpg

That doesn't work 

Did you apply it vigorously everywhere? Maybe the extra-strength one might be worth a try. This one is just the basic one 😁

Splayed, spattered, buttered, ingested ... and still looking to see what's out there 🤷‍♀️ 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.