Did you mean: 

Langley Application

tag
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Langley Application

Thanks @CreditAngel for the update!!

I've been watching. I joined a couple weeks back and while I hadn't applied for a credit card product, I was reviewing their options and hoping to see a prequal/preapproval option sometime in the future.  Time will tell. 

I've also read by others on here that said depending on who you speak to, their CSR attempts to enforce their "supposed" geo-fence of Virginia...which I don't live near.  If you don't mind me asking, do you live in VA?

Thanks 

Message 11 of 14
CreditAngel
Valued Member

No I'm in Florida and presented a Georgia driver's license to the membership rep that assisted me.  She was going on and on about all the services/programs they off their members.  I allowed her to establish my accounts and loan on the same day, I feel like having loan in place from day one ....would possibly guarantee a long relationship with Langley. It wasn't a major loan it was only to assist with credit building(secure saving loan/min. $600 pay off over 18months with interest its about $624.00).

Message 12 of 14
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks @CreditAngel 

Great to know. Appreciate the assistance and I forgot to mention...CONGRATULATIONS!! 🍾🎉

Message 13 of 14
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats on getting in!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.