Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for good credit cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon credit card

Wrong subthread to post under but you'd most likely have the best luck applying for the Amazon Store card by Synchrony Bank

Message 11 of 16
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

Which one? There are 2. I'd say Chase Amazon approval will be dicey...the Synchrony Amazon card may have a better chance with your scores...

Message 12 of 16
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@razzy116 wrote:

I"m lokking to get a amazon credit card, my scores are Eq 606, Ex 618, Tu 616. Any help would be appreciated.

You have had multiple posts about your approval odds for different cards from different issuers. There have been many members, myself included, that have all given you the same advice. Different threads, different cards, different members, same advice. You need to address the issues that are keeping your scores suppressed and then garden until your profile looks strong enough to warrant an approval. You have had the suggestion made to you that your best course of action right now would be applying for a couple of secured cards. Take our advice or leave it, it's up to you. If you app for all of these products you keep asking about you're going to end up with a profile full of HPs and absolutely nothing to show for it. Not trying to be harsh, just realistic. Good luck on your journey. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 13 of 16
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@razzy116  I've merged your three identical threads, only difference being card names. 

I get you're looking for a card, but cross posting and multiple threads on the same subject lead to a lot of confusion and redundant typing. 

Message 14 of 16
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Physh1 wrote:

Which one? There are 2. I'd say Chase Amazon approval will be dicey...the Synchrony Amazon card may have a better chance with your scores...

With FICO scores in the low 600s approval of either card would be considered a Hail Mary.  OP needs to understand that there are no reliable shortcuts to rebuilding ones profile and with their current scores secured cards are going to be their first best option for a while. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally agree with this. I had similar scores a while ago and i knew i would be denied for most cards.  I had a citi secured card for a year, my scores improved a bit, then i applied for capital one and got lucky they approved me for an unsecured card, and waited another year and a half to even think about applying for another card. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.