Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes SYNCB CLI

tag
zeeks87
Valued Member

Lowes SYNCB CLI

Does anyone know if asking for a bigger credit limit on lowes results in a hp? I have a 19k limit just looking to grow my overall limit

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Lowes SYNCB CLI

SP and go for broke 35K thats the top without POI.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Soft pull when applying.  I thought it was 25K as the max without provding POI.  Keep us posted if you get approved.  Also have you been using your card?

Message 3 of 11
NichelleN
Established Contributor

I went from 17K to 30K last week. It was the amount I requested and was a SP with no POI request. 

More than enough credit.
Message 4 of 11
zeeks87
Valued Member

Hey i asked for 35k and i was Declined they sent me a letter in the mail.

Message 5 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Oh bummer.  How did you submit the request @zeeks87?  Was this online or did you call Credit Solutions?

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@zeeks87 wrote:

Does anyone know if asking for a bigger credit limit on lowes results in a hp? I have a 19k limit just looking to grow my overall limit

I've gotten two CLI from them never a hard pull

Message 7 of 11
guydiver
Established Contributor

I asked for a CLI last year, went from 15k to 17k. Two days later Synchrony closed every account I had with them.  Never even had a hiccup with any account either. 

Message 8 of 11
zeeks87
Valued Member

i just did it online i own a company i havent used it in a couple month and its paid in full but yeah it sucked that they didint give me a higher limit!

Message 9 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@zeeks87 wrote:

i just did it online i own a company i havent used it in a couple month and its paid in full but yeah it sucked that they didint give me a higher limit!

My suggestion, reach out to the SYNCB Credit Solutions team in the future.  Typically, any SYNCB accounts with CLs below $10K would be ok to request online or through chat.  Anything $10K or > would fare better results by contacting C/S.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.