cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M Life Rewards - Looking for some Data points ..

tag
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

M Life Rewards - Looking for some Data points ..

M Life Rewards, which Bureau do they pull ? and If have my Experian on Freeze will they look at others ?

Thank You all in advance.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: M Life Rewards - Looking for some Data points ..

Although not a very mainstream product discussed on the forums, a quick search yielded the following results. The search feature typically can assist with gathering the most up-to-date information OP.

Of noteworthy, since you've been around the forums long enough, be sure to thaw your CRs before applying. FNBO will not pull an alternate bureau. EX is primarily used for a variety of their applications. If EX is littered with inquiries, rethink your strategy or space it out.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/M-Life-Rewards/m-p/5536240

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Update-Approved-for-M-life-Rewards-MGM/m-p/54...

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/First-National-Bank-of-Omaha-MLife-approved-1...
Message 2 of 6
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Being that at one time or another I wanted MLife and Total Rewards Visa, Ive read that TRV is better then MLife rewards wise.

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3 of 6
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

Being that at one time or another I wanted MLife and Total Rewards Visa, Ive read that TRV is better then MLife rewards wise.

It depends on where you like to stay.  One is Caesars properties and the other is MGM Properties.  I have both and for now the total rewards is better for me.  Im not sure maybe next vegas trip ill stay at an MGM resort.  Both seem to be ok for what they are. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@scarfa21 - how often do you use your MLife card?  I'm interested in getting this card.  I would like to know how fast do the points from the cc post to your MLife account?  Does it acctually give you comp dollars AND tier credits?  Finally, does the card earned tier credits get wiped out yearly (around September) when the tier level annual due date expires?   This is when the member level points you've earned with Mlife reset to 0 and you either have earned enough points to maintain your current level or you go down a level.  Just looking to see if there is a loop hole with this card.  Like is the floor higher or the ceiling lower?

Message 5 of 6
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@scarfa21 - how often do you use your MLife card?  I'm interested in getting this card.  I would like to know how fast do the points from the cc post to your MLife account?  Does it acctually give you comp dollars AND tier credits?  Finally, does the card earned tier credits get wiped out yearly (around September) when the tier level annual due date expires?   This is when the member level points you've earned with Mlife reset to 0 and you either have earned enough points to maintain your current level or you go down a level.  Just looking to see if there is a loop hole with this card.  Like is the floor higher or the ceiling lower?

I actually use my total rewards card more, I apped for the mlife by accident actually lol, but used it a NYNY and whatever points I earned they were there within a day if I recall.  Other than that I dont really use it much,  I Might use it more with my vegas trip for next year tho.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.