Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M Life Rewards

tag
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

M Life Rewards

Hey folks.  I applied for the M Life Rewards a week or so ago.  Got the 2 week message at that time.  Got a call from them today for address verification (just moved recently) and for income verification.  Told me she sent this info to underwriting and should hear from them in a week or so either way.  Is it a good sign that they even took the time to verify rather than an instant denial, or could it still go either way?  Would she have told me I had an approval today?   

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: M Life Rewards

It almost leans toward a possible approval, but it can still go either way OP.  I would suggest checking the Application Status link within the next few days to learn the outcome of it.   You can use the link below:

https://www.firstbankcard.com/mlife/util/site/view_app_status.fhtml

Message 2 of 4
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Yeah seems good, same thing happened to me and I was approved.  That link is great to check also.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied over the weekend and got the same 7-10 day message. Still shows "pending" status. I'm guessing they do some sort of verification on 80% of their applications. From reading all the Mlife comments on here, it is usual and customary Smiley Happy ... what was your outcome, if you don't mind me asking?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.