Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrick's double your line app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Merrick's double your line app

@Anonymous wrote:

I agree with those who say pass, and I have a Merrick card. But mine was an opening line of $1250, and no fees. Since you're on their radar, they will eventually send you an offer worth grabbing, Mine was the third they sent me.

I was wondering about that! I saw that some of the offers differed greatly. And the last time they pulled my credit was in April of last year. My scores have much improved since then. I tried the backdoor number and see if no yearly fee or processing fee was an option, and was told this is what you get. It felt very liberating to say thanks, but no thanks. How liberating!

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got yet another one today. Better terms, 1k starting, down to 36 AF. Not a chance.

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got yet another one today. Better terms, 1k starting, down to 36 AF. Not a chance.

Yikes. Mine was a 35 AF, but a 75 processing fee, and only 550 to start. Meh at best.

Message 13 of 21
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

My DW received one of these offers today?? not rebuilding so I don't know how she got on their

radar, anyway the offer is for:

$1100.00 start with double in 7 months

No annual fee

No monthly service fee

No account set-up fee

No penalty rates

No over limit fee

APR 23.45%

(she said no thanks and shredded)

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

read the back of the form. TU sells lists of people that meet their criteria (a pulse and some credit somehow somewhere)

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clearly I am not the cream of their crop! Boo. I'll stick with my quality rather than quantity and hope one of these dang cards sees my efforts to be awesome.

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

read the back of the form. TU sells lists of people that meet their criteria (a pulse and some credit somehow somewhere)

Whoa, according to TU they pulled my credit back in April of last year and I'm just now getting an offer. That's some lag time, right there.

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Clearly I am not the cream of their crop! Boo. I'll stick with my quality rather than quantity and hope one of these dang cards sees my efforts to be awesome.

Neither was I when it would have mattered.

Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess I'll have to be happy with my quality over quantity. This credit stuff is not easy when you have little to no patience.

Message 19 of 21
JOHNINAZ
New Contributor

I got this same offer but with only a $600 pre approval. I love this forum, got the answer to my question. Shredder time it is. 

Starting Score: 539
Current Score: 645,630,615
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.