Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini spree advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mini spree advice

I've been gardening in preparation for a land loan, but we came up with all cash and that's no longer an issue.

Since that's no longer an issue, I'm looking at adding 2 new TLs and shutting down a couple as well.

I'm just wanting some input in case there's some ill effects I may not be considering besides AAoA.

TL1: BofA BBR They've been quite generous with me already. I only have the CR, opened in June '16, but have banked with them practically since birth. I'm also curious if I were to get the BBR approved, if the same pull would be used for a CLI on my CR.

TL2: NFCU CLOC Membership in June, CR in July. Successful CLI to 20K. I'm hoping that means I'm good to go, but the only balance I'm carrying currently is on the CR at 28% utilization.

These are 2 products I have use for and have been on my radar for quite some time. I'm going to be closing my 2K GM card and Amazon Prime store card in light of the Chase changes.

The big thing is that in closing my 5K Amazon Store card is that at only 83K total credit, that is a pretty big hit to my utilization. Do you think I stand a chance of recovering the lost amount in the BBR?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.