Did you mean: 

MyFICO Monthly Update

tag
BMW_328i
New Contributor

MyFICO Monthly Update

Hi,

[Begin Rant]

I have a pre-qual meeting with BOA this Friday. This app has picked the wrong month to delay my updated scores!!! I usually get my scores updated within the first ten days, with the occasional outliers. Only 2 of my CCs have reported on TU and EX. The simulator estimated my middle score to 645 and I'm worried I won't make it thereSmiley Mad

[End Rant]

Starting FICO 8s | 01/2020: EQ 495 ✦TU 471 ✦ EX 505
6Month FICO 8s | 06/2020: EQ 576 ✦ TU 533 ✦ EX 543
7Month FICO 8s | 07/2020: EQ 598 ✦ TU 530 ✦ EX 567
12Month FICO 8s | 01/2021: EQ 606 ✦ TU 589 ✦ EX 576
15Month FICO 8s | 04/2021: EQ 634 ✦ TU 613 ✦ EX 598
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: MyFICO Monthly Update

Login and it says when your next free update is on the right side.

Message 2 of 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@BMW_328i wrote:

Hi,

[Begin Rant]

I have a pre-qual meeting with BOA this Friday. This app has picked the wrong month to delay my updated scores!!! I usually get my scores updated within the first ten days, with the occasional outliers. Only 2 of my CCs have reported on TU and EX. The simulator estimated my middle score to 645 and I'm worried I won't make it thereSmiley Mad

[End Rant]

I hate to be the one to tell you this but BoA doesn't have a real prequal interface available to public.

Their "prequal" website is nothing but a recommendation based on your answers. 

Also, 645 is on a very low side for them, I'd wait and address whatever is keeping your scores suppressed first 

Message 3 of 6
stw715
Regular Contributor

Just because third party site hasn't update/alert your credit scores yet, it doesn't mean Credit Bureaus hasn't received whatever info you were hoping for. If it's that important and/or time sensitive then you should get your info directly with CBs.

Message 4 of 6
FICOlearner123
Regular Contributor

Which BoA card was the prequal for?

@stw715 wrote:

Just because third party site hasn't update/alert your credit scores yet, it doesn't mean Credit Bureaus hasn't received whatever info you were hoping for. If it's that important and/or time sensitive then you should get your info directly with CBs.

Goal Cards
Message 5 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@BMW_328i wrote:

Hi,

[Begin Rant]

[End Rant]

If you pull the report today you'll get updated scores.   It will cost you, but when applying for a mortgage, it's worth it.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.