Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO Monthly Update

BMW_328i
New Contributor

MyFICO Monthly Update

Hi,

[Begin Rant]

I have a pre-qual meeting with BOA this Friday. This app has picked the wrong month to delay my updated scores!!! I usually get my scores updated within the first ten days, with the occasional outliers. Only 2 of my CCs have reported on TU and EX. The simulator estimated my middle score to 645 and I'm worried I won't make it thereSmiley Mad

[End Rant]

Starting FICO 8s | 01/2020: EQ 495 ✦TU 471 ✦ EX 505
6Month FICO 8s | 06/2020: EQ 576 ✦ TU 533 ✦ EX 543
7Month FICO 8s | 07/2020: EQ 598 ✦ TU 530 ✦ EX 567
12Month FICO 8s | 01/2021: EQ 606 ✦ TU 589 ✦ EX 576
15Month FICO 8s | 04/2021: EQ 634 ✦ TU 613 ✦ EX 598
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Super Contributor

Re: MyFICO Monthly Update

Login and it says when your next free update is on the right side.

Homeowner since Sept 2020. My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag. Just sharing my experiences after BK from learning here from rebuild to recovery from the @ 540's.
Message 2 of 6
Remedios

@BMW_328i wrote:

Hi,

[Begin Rant]

I have a pre-qual meeting with BOA this Friday. This app has picked the wrong month to delay my updated scores!!! I usually get my scores updated within the first ten days, with the occasional outliers. Only 2 of my CCs have reported on TU and EX. The simulator estimated my middle score to 645 and I'm worried I won't make it thereSmiley Mad

[End Rant]

I hate to be the one to tell you this but BoA doesn't have a real prequal interface available to public.

Their "prequal" website is nothing but a recommendation based on your answers. 

Also, 645 is on a very low side for them, I'd wait and address whatever is keeping your scores suppressed first 

Message 3 of 6
stw715
Regular Contributor

Just because third party site hasn't update/alert your credit scores yet, it doesn't mean Credit Bureaus hasn't received whatever info you were hoping for. If it's that important and/or time sensitive then you should get your info directly with CBs.

Message 4 of 6
FICOlearner123
Regular Contributor

Which BoA card was the prequal for?

@stw715 wrote:

Just because third party site hasn't update/alert your credit scores yet, it doesn't mean Credit Bureaus hasn't received whatever info you were hoping for. If it's that important and/or time sensitive then you should get your info directly with CBs.

Goal Cards
Message 5 of 6
SouthJamaica
Super Contributor

@BMW_328i wrote:

Hi,

[Begin Rant]

[End Rant]

If you pull the report today you'll get updated scores.   It will cost you, but when applying for a mortgage, it's worth it.

Total revolving limits 677500 (584500 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 758 TU 777 EX 749

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.