Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVY DOES WHAT NOW!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NAVY DOES WHAT NOW!!!!!

Hello all, I just found out some crazy news that I haven't read on here. I called into NFCU to get some information about my sign up bonus and check on mortgage info. The rep asked me what do I think would be my next card and how soon do I think I'll apply again for another card. When I heard these words on my phone I was speechless......We have a prequalify tool now but it's only available over the phone! Wait what.......at that point I knew since I got my card less than 3 mths ago I wouldn't have any offer so I said ok and thank you so much. Ran straight to my laptop and decided to share to dps with everybody about it. Please excuse me if I'm late or haven't heard of this but I thought this was a great thing. I did ask if this was just for cc's or all the credit products and he stated it was just for cc's Hope this goes well for anyone in search for navy prequalify and have a blessed day.

WWWWIIIIIIINNNNNNIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!
67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NAVY DOES WHAT NOW!!!!!

First I'd heard of it. Thanks for the news!
Message 2 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing!  Hubby could app for a new one so maybe I'll have him call in and see if we can add to the dp's you started.

Message 3 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ha! Just what Navy needed, MF'ers calling every month looking for prequals. smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 4 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lmao @Saeren, I can hear the break room at Navy now:

“Have you guys been getting crazy calls about cards lately? It’s insane, like some credit cult heard about prequal. I’m getting a hundred calls a day, from the same people every week - ‘Can I app NOW?? No? Ok, talk to ya Monday!’”
Message 5 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Lmao @Saeren, I can hear the break room at Navy now:

“Have you guys been getting crazy calls about cards lately? It’s insane, like some credit cult heard about prequal. I’m getting a hundred calls a day, from the same people every week - ‘Can I app NOW?? No? Ok, talk to ya Monday!’”

Lmao! That would be @AverageJoesCredit's new hulk smash!

Hulk not smash, Hulk call! 🤣 

Seriously though, I wonder how much business this forum has really driven for Navy. I mean there are probably what, $100K a week minimum in credit card approvals? And those are just the ones that take the time to make an approval thread!

Message 6 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think all the usual suspects discussed here (Navy, Amex, Chase, etc) need to see what the traffic on the forum is driving them in customers and award members who hold their cards a CLI and a 12-month 0% period as a thank you Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂👍
Message 8 of 68
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow very interesting! I think the prequal should be online but still cool. I wont be smashing anytime soon lol as i just checked my reports and counted how many hps ive sacrificed over the last 2 years and it aint pretty. Though i do have some interesting news to shate later on tonight. Dont have time to do it now but @Anonymous and @Anonymous should be interestedSmiley Happy. Smash away you NULKSSmiley Happy Navy HulksSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Free advertising, thats the way to go!
win win for navy!!
That's how the rich stay rich!
Great bank tho!
Message 10 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.