Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU......CLI DENIED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU......CLI DENIED

When a CLI request is denied, how long b4 it's ok to try again?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU......CLI DENIED

Honestly you can probably try anytime. Unless you get an actual hp and denial, whereas getting multiple hps and denials still wouldnt deter you, you could probably try til your blue. I tried twice recently but both card attempts, could not find out if would be approved or denied as my reports are frozen and they wanted me to unfreeze. The AR should be about now so who knowsSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait for the AR (a few more days) and try again. Good luck!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wait for the AR (a few more days) and try again. Good luck!

Any idea when the AR is done this month?

Message 5 of 8
peghede
Valued Contributor

some times you need to let them hp one of your reports in order to get cli, i kept all 3 for over 12 months on iceee and they didn't cli me until i let them hp .

Message 6 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, Peghede, i dont fear the hp from Navy but they always seem to want the equihack file which i cant unfreezeSmiley Wink. Its a catch 22, darned if i do darned if i dontSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 8
rdrarmy
Valued Member

So I keep reading about a January AR and such, but I noticed that my last two AR’s on my EQ credit report took place on 24 Oct and 26 Dec 2017. Does that mean that I will fall under an AR sometime in February, and why are mine different than what I’ve read this far? I’m looking at requesting a CLI on my card from them. As of today, I’m currently sitting at these Fico 8 scores: EQ-631, Trans-666, EX-640.

FICO 8 Starting Score: (2 DEC 17)

FICO 8 Current Score: (27 JAN 21)

FICO 8 Goal Score:

Hover over my cards to see my limits and utilization!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.