NFCU Flagship CLI Max amount CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Flagship CLI Max amount CLI

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok, just went for double my limit.
I asked for $30,000.
The message said that my request was under review.
Any changes will be added to my account.
Is this message good or bad ?

I got the same message and they increased my limit a couple of days later

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

My general understanding about NFCU is that anything over $25,000 on any card requires POI. However, since the underwriting for the Flagship Rewards card is different, the POI rule may not apply.

Not true.  My Go Rewards was increased to 30k with no POI.

It really depends on your income/DTI and spend/payments as well.   For everyone its a YMMV situation.  Have you ever provided POI for anything else?  We have seen that as a reason POI was not requested for CLI"s. 

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on this? I am thinking about applying for this card, looking for a credit card with a high starting limit. I keep a high average balance with them.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Any update on this? I am thinking about applying for this card, looking for a credit card with a high starting limit. I keep a high average balance with them.

For a high starting limits with Navy, it helps that you have history.  At that point it would come down to your DTI/Income.  Usually 2nd cards are the one you get a much higher SL with provided your history with Navy has been good.  I know the Max is 80k on that card, but most usually start around 20-25k   As always, YMMV.  

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.