Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU cli request

tag
gjean78
Regular Contributor

NFCU cli request

I recently refinance my Auto loan with Navy fed, they HP EQ so it's been about a week since they do the hard pull, so I was wonder if I request A CLI on my Cashrewards card will they use the same hard pull from last week or will it be another hard pull.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU cli request

Typically  with most CU's a HP is valid for 30 days... call and ask and get your CLI while you're on the phone.

Message 2 of 15
gjean78
Regular Contributor

@gjean78 wrote:
I recently refinance my Auto loan with Navy fed, they HP EQ so it's been about a week since they do the hard pull, so I was wonder if I request A CLI on my Cashrewards card will they use the same hard pull from last week or will it be another hard pull.

thanks I appreciate your input. 💪🏾 I'll do that since it hasn't been 30 days yet.

Message 3 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

No, you cant use the same hp with Navy. They dont work like that. Plus credit and auto are two separate departments. Always expect a hp with anything you do with Navy.
Message 4 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

What @AverageJoesCredit mentioned above. Navy can be HP happy, but so generous at times. Crap, just writing this post gave me a HP with them 😵😜
Message 5 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol @FinStar , if Credit issuers gave STDs, we would all have the worse case of HrPsSmiley Wink Navy is generous all rightSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol @FinStar , if Credit issuers gave STDs, we would all have the worse case of HrPsSmiley Wink Navy is generous all rightSmiley Happy

@AverageJoesCredit LMAO!!!  Yeah, can you see me trying to court lenders like PNC or First Tech?  They be like... Ummm, sorry we can't date you cuz...you have lots of cooties Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy is really strange. Paid my cash rewards off to zero about 2 months ago. I kept a balance on there for a while, really to stay liquid and I have been doing some transitioning, and because my cash back was more than covering the interest. But the other day, I requested a cli, and was denied. I called in and said, “ hey, I have perfect payment history with you for over 3 yrs, and a good chunk of my money.” The rep told me she couldn’t give me a cli but was able to give me a 3rd, I repeat, (third) card, for the amount I requested. They are a strange lender.
Message 8 of 15
gjean78
Regular Contributor

I pull the trigger I ask for the CLI, they say my request is under review I should get a response in 24 hours . so I'll keep u guys update.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gjean78 wrote:
I pull the trigger I ask for the CLI, they say my request is under review I should get a response in 24 hours . so I'll keep u guys update.

Good luck! It's your turn for some NFCU success of the day <3 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.