Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU pull

tag
glockrunner
Regular Contributor

NFCU pull

Does anyone know which FICO 08 model NFCU pulls for their rewards card? I know it will most likely be Transunion but is it FICO 08 or FICO 08 Bankcard? I live in CT. Thank you

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU pull

Navy tends to use Fico 9 but just go off your regular TU Fico 8 as a general guide. In the end Navy depends more on your internal score, dti, overall profile than just one score.
Message 2 of 7
TryingtoBeLifeGoals
Established Member

I think it may be Equifax model 8 or bank card 9. I have a card with them and the free score they give is Equifax Bankcard 9. I called to inquire about an auto loan and he told me they pull Equifax.
Message 3 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@TryingtoBeLifeGoals wrote:
I think it may be Equifax model 8 or bank card 9. I have a card with them and the free score they give is Equifax Bankcard 9. I called to inquire about an auto loan and he told me they pull Equifax.

They pull EQ for loans and CLI's.

TU for NEW Credit Cards.

Message 4 of 7
glockrunner
Regular Contributor

Right! Consensus on these boards is TU for new cards. Looking for verification from several people that agree on which model is pulled?

So far I have 1 FICO 9.

Message 5 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@glockrunner wrote:

Right! Consensus on these boards is TU for new cards. Looking for verification from several people that agree on which model is pulled?

So far I have 1 FICO 9.

This will probably give you better insight, I hope.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/The-quot-Which-Banks-Pull-Which-Report-For-Ap...

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Navy-Federal-Thread-for-CLI-and-Additional...

Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

My understanding is that the Fico 9 Eq that is given to us with our credit cards or on our login site is regular Fico 9 , not a bancard score though i could be wrong. For instance i know Citi gives a bancard version not regular one.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.